Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Join Me?

Hi Guys,

If you got my invitation on Facebook to join me here, then thanks so much for travelling through cyber-space to see what's going on. This is where I'm going hiking! This is where if I'm stuck behind a rock in a gale or an impenetrable fog and don't know how to get home, I'm gonna tell you all and maybe ask for some help! (If there's a signal!). If I'm happy or pissed off, I'll let you know and this is where you can come along for the ride from your own arm-chair if you like.
One average kind of guy is going to try to walk a hell of a long way and I'm going to try to let you know how I get on. So stay tuned as I prepare for the two week trip. British country side at its best. . . in the fog. . . rain. . . wind. . . and with any luck some beautiful sunshine too! Julia Bradbury, bring it on! Lunch in a pub, Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment